Content: 23 g (108,26 € / 100 g)
Including VAT, excluding shipping
Immediately available for delivery, delivery time approx. 2-4 working days
- with mild fruit enzymes from pineapple
- gives a fresh, radiant complexion
The fruit enzyme peeling gently and effectively frees the skin from deposits and promotes skin regeneration. Mild bromelain from pineapple removes skin scales and dirt particles and refines the skin. The PHA acid gluconolactone from corn, which is suitable for very sensitive skin types, also has a gentle peeling effect, strengthens the skin barrier and stimulates cell renewal. Clay has a detoxifying and mineralising effect. The peeling gives a fresh, radiant complexion and improves the skin's ability to absorb subsequent care.
The enzyme peeling is especially suitable for sensitive skin. You don't know what skin type you have? With our individual skin analysis, we help you find the ideal care for your current skin needs. Try it out here now.
The gentle enzyme peeling can be used daily or as required. After cleansing, add about half a teaspoon in the palm of your hand and mix with a bit of water to reach a slightly creamy consistency. Apply to the facial skin and leave on for 2-3 minutes. Afterwards rinse off with plenty of warm water.
- For an additional moisture booster: Mix the enzyme peeling with the aloe vera gel pur and use as a mask. Leave the mask on for approx. 5 minutes and then wash off with plenty of warm water.
- For an additional care effect: Mix the peeling with the pure aloe vera juice aloepur or with the toner sensitive instead of water. To do this, first pour the liquid into the palm of your hand and then add the powder.
- For an extra deep cleansing effect: Apply the enzyme peeling mixed with the cleansing emulsion instead of water.
With the Mix & Match principle, you can adjust, mix and match the individual products to your daily changing and seasonal skin needs. Try it out!
Lead active ingredients
Bromelain from pineapple
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sorbitol, Kaolin, Distarch Phosphate, Gluconolactone, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Bromelain, Silica, Parfum*, Limonene.
*Natural essential oils
Certified according to the strictest guidelines
All cosmetic products carry the NATRUE seal for certified natural cosmetics, the Leaping Bunny seal as a mark against animal testing, the seal of the Vegan Society and are also PETA-approved.
The following applies to all ingredients: The declarations on the packaging are authoritative.
Free from synthetic fragrances, colourings and preservatives.
The compostable jar (Sulapac ®) is made from wood waste and plant-based binders. The transparent label films (NatureFlex ™) are made of wood pulp and the label adhesive is also plant-based. The jar, label and label adhesive are thus 100% industrially compostable according to the European standard EN 13432.
Folding box: PAP 21
You can find more about our packaging at sustainability.