Content: 100 ml (21,90 € / 100 ml)
Including VAT, excluding shipping
Immediately available for delivery, delivery time approx. 2-4 working days
- calms sensitive skin
- immediately provides natural moisture
- suitable as day and night care
The facial toner calms, hydrates and intensifies the effect of care products applied thereafter. Pure aloe vera juice immediately provides natural moisture. Delicately scented rose blossom hydrolate calms sensitive skin and soothes redness and irritations. Leaves the skin harmonised and refreshed.
The facial toner is particularly suitable for sensitive skin. You don't know what skin type you have? With our individual skin analysis, we help you find the ideal care for your current skin needs. Try it out here now.
Aloe instead of aqua
In our cosmetic formulas, we replace the usual main ingredient water with our uniquely active aloe vera juice from our own certified organic cultivation in Andalusia. You can find out more about our formulation principle here.
After cleansing, spray facial toner liberally on to the face, neck and décolleté. While skin is still damp, apply serum, cream or oil and massage in.
- Refreshment for in between: Whether in the office, with dry heating air or on the plane: the hydrating spray is an ideal refreshment for in between, as the toner can also be used over make-up.
- Moisture booster for the beard: To moisturise dry beard hair, spray the toner generously onto the beard after cleansing.
- Care booster for hair and scalp: For irritated scalps, the toner provides relief and moisturises dry hair at the same time.
With the Mix & Match principle, you can adjust, mix and match the individual products to your daily changing and seasonal skin needs. Try it out!
Lead active ingredients
Aloe vera juice
Rose blossom hydrolate
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Rosa Damascena Flower Water*, Alcohol*, Salix Nigra Bark Extract, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Glycerin.
Certified according to the strictest guidelines
All cosmetic products carry the NATRUE seal for certified natural cosmetics, the Leaping Bunny seal as a mark against animal testing, the seal of the Vegan Society and are also PETA-approved.
The following applies to all ingredients: The declarations on the packaging are authoritative.
Free from synthetic fragrances, colourings and preservatives.